Subject: Multiple memory blocks (solved)
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kortelainen Mika <k125374@cs.tut.fi>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/09/1996 22:19:48
Actually not proved, but I copied a large file to RAM: to eat Warp's
memory (I checked with ARTM that it really ate Warp's memory) and
then I copied a few times NetBSD's kernel to RAM: under different
names. And finally using diff I noticed differences between some of
those copies, so it seems to be so that I have to open computer's
case and check if some of those motherboard ram chips is badly
connected (or just broken).

Has anyone got any good ideas on how to check if a memory chip is bad?
As I have whole 16MB of Fast RAM on motherboard, there are quite many
combinations to try ;-(

	Mika Kortelainen