Subject: Re: transfering between NetBSD and AmigaOS
To: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/08/1996 14:59:36
Olaf Seibert wrote:

> Hm... if anybody can send me a clear specification of how long filenames
> work, I might try to hack it into MSH: when I have my Amiga back up and
> running (I have just moved yesterday). Do they work on floppies so I can
> take some to a location where there is a W95 installation and test them?

I think William Solfrank (ws@netbsd.org) did the W95 support in
msdosfs... he'd be the one to talk to. Yes, I'm pretty sure it works on
floppies.

PS, if you want another good project, how about writing a newfs_msdos?
You must already have formatting support in MSH, so all you'd need is to
reorganize it and add optional W95 support to it too. newfs_ados would
also be nice (and if you're really ambitious, fsck_msdos and fsck_ados :->)