Subject: Re: transfering between NetBSD and AmigaOS
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG, tsarna@endicor.com>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/08/1996 15:59:54
> > Doesn't MSDOSFS support Windows95-style long filenames now?  I don't use
> > it, but I seem to recall reading about this on one of the NetBSD lists...
>
> Yes it does, but CrossDOS doesn't, which makes the point moot.

Hm... if anybody can send me a clear specification of how long filenames
work, I might try to hack it into MSH: when I have my Amiga back up and
running (I have just moved yesterday). Do they work on floppies so I can
take some to a location where there is a W95 installation and test them?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert      D787B44DFC896063 4CBB95A5BD1DAA96
\X/ Ceci n'est pas un Magritte          rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl