Subject: still can't get NetBSD-Amiga up
To: Amiga NetBSD <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt Harrell <mharrell@sojourn1.sojourn.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/06/1996 22:24:05
	I tried using loadbsd with the synchronous SCSI mode off, and I
still cannot get the NetBSD kernal to get past recognizing my hardware.  I
also tried starting over from scratch with the 1.28GB SCSI disk removed
from the system, and I used a SyQuestEZ135 disk for the BSD partitions,
with the same results.  I've tried everything that I can think of to get
1.1 to load.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Is there anything else I need
to know about preparing my hard disk for NetBSD other than what it says in
the install doc?
	I think I am next going to try to install version 1.0 and see what
happens.

 Matt Harrell			Amiga 1200 running AmigaOS3.0
 Lansing, MI U.S.A.		CSA 12 Gauge 030/882RC@50MHz/SCSI
 mharrell@sojourn.com		2MB chip/18MB fast RAM
				240MB IDE hard disk
				1.28GB SCSI disk, SyquestEZ135S