Subject: Re: Buster, Rev.09 Problem?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim Preston <tim@graywolfe.redcat.org.uk>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/02/1996 17:31:40

> I'm running NetBSD 1.1 on a stock 25MHz A4000, Fastlane controller, with a
> Rev.09 Buster chip. I experience frequent "Bus Error Panic" crashes. Can I
> blame the Buster chip? And would I expect to fix the problem with a Buster
> upgrade? I've used every combination of arguments for loadbsd with the same
> results.
>
> Ola Olsson

Speaking as someone that originally had a rev-09 buster in his A3000 I'd
ditch it as soon as possible.

I'm not sure that it is what is causing you problems but the rev-09 is
definately broke.

Without sorting out such a known problem it's tricky to blame anyhting else.

--
Tim Preston                                    tim@graywolfe.redcat.org.uk
              Night I left the city, I dreamt of a wolf...