Subject: transfering between NetBSD and AmigaOS
To: Amiga NetBSD <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt Harrell <mharrell@sojourn1.sojourn.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/30/1996 21:46:48
Please forgive me if this is in a FAQ or recently asked.  I checked all of
the FAQ's I could find, and didn't see it.  In the next few days I will be
adding a SyquestEZ135, expansion bay, and a 1.28GB hard disk and
installing NetBSD.  I want to use the Syquest for both AmigaOS and BSD.  I
would like to make a partition on my new drive specifically for copying
Syquest disks that I use for work disks (i.e., non-backup disks).  How can
I make one partition that I can copy both AmigaOS and BSD disks to and
from?  Can I make an MS-DOS partition that I can read and write on both
systems?  Thanks.

 Matt Harrell			Amiga 1200 running AmigaOS3.0
 Lansing, MI U.S.A.		CSA 12 Gauge 030/882RC@50MHz/SCSI
 mharrell@sojourn.com		2MB chip/18MB fast RAM
				240MB IDE hard disk