Subject: Re: Newbie to Compile Kernel, film at 11.
To: None <teske@mail.desy.de, port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nickolas Ray Ellson <grimm@teleport.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/08/1996 21:45:07
Hi Michael,

> Should work. I it doesn't use=20
> cat ksrc.?? | gunzip | tar xvf -=20
> instead.

Um.. kscr??? I just got the src11.?? Did I get the wrong files for the =
Kernel
Source? :I

Nick :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=
xxxxxxxx
x                        | "I have a question."                        =
=20      x
x      Nick Ellson       | "What is it?"                               =
=20      x
x                        | "It's an interogative statement designed to =
test   x
x   grimm@teleport.com   |  knowledge, but that's not important right n=
ow."   x
x                        |                A I R P L A N E !            =
=20      x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=
xxxxxxxx
x   PGP Key Available    | Home Page         http://www.teleport.com/~g=
rimm/  x