Subject: Name Server?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nick Ellson <grimm@teleport.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/26/1996 00:13:05
I have managed to get my NetBSD 1.1 system to connect to my PPP/IP
account with my local ISP. How to I redirect the DNS to the one on my
ISP? I tried this in the  /etc/resolve.conf

domain teleport.com

nameserver 192.108.254.11

which is what my DNS should be, but it just doesn't pay any
attention..??? Is there somewhere else that I should be looking?

Nick

|                        | Burke's Law of inanimate reproduction:             |
|      Nick Ellson       |                                                    |
|                        | "If you take something apart enough times,         |
|   grimm@teleport.com   |  eventually you will have two of them."            |
                         |  Home Page        http://www.teleport.com/~grimm/  |