Subject: Re: Kernel config problems
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/01/1996 07:49:26
On Mar  1,  8:38am, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> On Thu Feb 29 18:25:07 1996, Michael L. Hitch wrote:
> >
> > + major	{sd = 4}
> > + major	{st = 5}
> > + major	{cd = 6}
>
> Thats right, but cd should be 7 and not 6. Ezy corrected me after I gave him
> the same lines, see sys/arch/amiga/amiga/conf.c for the correct numbers.

  That's correct - I had just copied what was currently in the file, so
it's been incorrect (probably since it was first added).  It shouldn't
have caused any problems unless someone had a configuration that
explicitly specified a CDROM in the config file - which is probably
very unlikely and probably wouldn't work anyway.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu
Computer Consultant