Re: NetBSD 1.1 and Picasso - possible solution

On Feb 11, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

>>  Have you tried the fixes that Klaus Burkert send me, which I uploaded on
>> ftp.uni-regensburg.de?  (Filename is picasso_ariadne.tar.gz) Klaus is the
>> hardware developer of the Picasso.  His fixes basically are all around the
>> hidden DAC register, which causes the problem.  Also, some other fixes have
>> been applied.
>
>Markus' files are available from ftp.uni-regensburg (and it's mirrors!) as
>/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/ariadne_picasso-src11.readme and
>ariadne_picasso-src11.tar.gz.

I downloaded the files, compared the fixes with mine and it looks like
we both addressed the same problem with the hidden DAC register. I re-built
my kernel using Klaus's driver and it works on my 3000T the same as my version
so there's no need for me to upload my patches now.

Thanks to all those who responded.

    George Harvey                   | Amiga A3000T, Picasso-II,
    email: fr30%dial.pipex.com@localhost      | MFC-III, AmiTCP