Re: Pico...

On Sat, 10 Feb 1996, Markus Illenseer wrote:

>  Yes, use vi.

Funny guy. :)  Actualy, I have gotten a little used to vi in moving
around relatively smoothly for editing.  But for the life of me, I still
fail to see why people like it so much.  I guess I just want to get in,
edit, and get out. :)

>  Okok. Try "stty sane" or "stty nops" (not sure abouh the last one)

Thanks for the info.  A few other people have suggested the stty sane as
well, and it works great.  Thanks for all the info.

Brian McCloskey