Re: 10.0 on VE-900

On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 6:21 AM Rui-Xiang Guo <rxg%lavabit.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 07, 2024 at 12:59:05PM +0300, Andrius V wrote:
>
> Load wsbell first and log in to system as root, then press the backspace key.
> It freezes and keeps beeping, shows only such message:
> [   53.1730719] audio1(hdafg1): device timeout
>
> -rxg

Hi,

Yes, I can reproduce wsbell issue, timeout seemingly comes from wsbell
attached to VIA hdaudio devices.
As a workaround, you can remove wsbell1 and wsbell2 from mux using
`wsmuxctl -f 1 -r wsbell1' and `wsmuxctl -f 1 -r wsbell2' after
Or even disable hdaudio devices on boot if they are not needed (for
example "userconf=disable hdaudio*" in boot.cfg).

If you can, please report a bug report as well, html form can be used
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/sendpr.cgi?gndb=netbsd.

Thanks.

Regards,
Andrius V