Re: firefox, CUPS, glib2 et al

For startsrs 'pkg_admin check'.
And then make  a backup.

Also, you need to have all packages from a consistent build.

ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/9.2/All

I would advise using a path to an explicit quarterly build.

After you point to that, 'pkgin fug' to get everything up to date.  mix
and match does not work in general.

also pkg_admin rebuild and pkg_admin rebuild-tree.

there may be cups logic errors, but I think we need to debug from a
sound package install.

you may not want to do this.  that's ok - your system, your call.  But
inconsistent package installations not working is not really a pkgsrc
bug.