Re: port-amd64/53126

I’m seeing something very similar to this with NetBSD 10.0_BETA.  When booting with UEFI within 10-15 minutes I get a 1”  black streak with green sparkles in the lower third of my screen.  Usually moving the windows around to cover up the streak causes the streak to disappear.

I’ve been running this same system booted up with BIOS and the screen has been error free for about 4 days, but now I see something similar on the screen (although with red sparkles).  Again moving the windows around to cover the damage causes it to disappear.

In both cases I’m running the installed ctwm display manager with multiple uxterms on the display.