Re: ktrace and kdump

You wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 04:42:23PM +0000, Steve Blinkhorn wrote:
> > ktrace myprog myprog_args
>
> Any chance you have an ancient other ktrace binary hiding somewhere?
> Does the same happen if you explicitly use /usr/bin/ktrace? I can't
> reproduce it locally.
>
> Martin

Plenty of ktrace's in various archives, but nothing relating to my
PATH.  I reran last night and got the same result.

Then I did it again this morning, and it worked normally, revealed
what th error was in my code, and I fixed it.

Shrug...

Thx for taking the trouble to all who did (some privately).

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

This email is for the addressee only.   If you are not the addressee
you should immediately delete this email from your system(s) and
inform us.   It may contain information that is confidential or
otherwise privileged, and should not be copied or redistributed to
recipients not originally specified as addressees without permission.

S F Blinkhorn MA PhD CPsychol FBPsS, Managing Director,
Psychometric Research & Development Ltd.
PO Box 1143, St Albans, Herts, AL1 9UT, UK
Registered in England No. 1909571
Registered Office: Verulam Point, Station Way, St Albans, Herts, AL1 5HE
Phone: +44 (0)1727 841455
http://www.prd.co.uk