Re: another 9.2 upgrade problem: the answer

I was, in fact, following what you set out in your email of 23rd
November 2021 - but I don't subscribe to tech-userlevel@ (perhaps I
should) so didn't see that advice.

Reboots are infrequent enough for me (last one on that machine had
been 3 years 9 months previously), OS upgrades even rarer.  They
ionvolve a change in mental perspective and a stirring up of old
memories ands skills.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>