Re: installing new kernel (RAID-related)

Still not clear how to make it boot from RAID1.  These machines have
no other OS or non-NetBSD components of any kind.  My boot.cfg looks
like this:

menu=Boot normally:rndseed /etc/entropy-file;consdev pc; boot netbsd
menu=Boot single user:rndseed /etc/entropy-file;consdev pc; boot netbsd -s
menu=Boot single user from wd0a:rndseed /etc/entropy-file;consdev pc; boot hd0a:netbsd -sa
menu=Boot single user from wd1a:rndseed /etc/entropy-file;consdev pc; boot hd1a:netbsd -sa
menu=Disable ACPI:rndseed /etc/entropy-file; consdev pc; boot netbsd -2
menu=Disable ACPI and SMP:rndseed /etc/entropy-file;consdev pc; boot netbsd -12
menu=Drop to boot prompt:prompt
default=1
timeout=10
clear=1