USB-C on NetBSD/amd64

Hello,

Does NetBSD/amd64 9.2 include any support for USB-C? I just plugged a
Lenovo 40A9 dock into a ThinkPad T470s, mostly to see what the kernel
would tell me about the dock but I see nothing from the kernel when I
plug in the USB-C cable. For comparison, I plugged in a 40AS dock, got
a few lines of green text from the kernel and then it rebooted. Should
I be testing with a USB-C device that's more simple than a dock?

-Andy Ball