Re: cannot find UEFI install image

On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 08:32:07PM +0000, RVP wrote:
> They are merged now. Try the latest stable image,
> NetBSD-9.2_STABLE-amd64-install.img.gz, (after gunzip(1)ing it), from
> here:

Thanks.  That indeed worked (after disabling nouveau for the newfangled GPU).
I think I made a stupid mistake somewhere the first time, like forgetting to
gunzip (can't quite believe it myself but it seems to fit the evidence).  I
had quickly checked the USB stick with disklabel(8) and it showed a 4.2BSD
partition, which is also what I expected for NetBSD MBR partitions, so I
didn't look further at the time.

[...]