Re: compat_bsdos

Does anyone know when compat_bsdos was abandoned?  It seems to me that
it would make more sense, if I have to run an emulator, to run the
lates version of NetBSD that had compat_bsdos.  It only ever supported
statically-linked software anyway, but I have one major system that
used to run perfectly with the compatibility layer, but throws up error
after error relating to include files and ioctl calls when I try to
run the compilation script on NetBSD.  It had compiled out of the box
on BSD/OS.

Or might it be worth trying to tweak the script to cross-compile for
one of the compatibility layers that is currently supported?

I have, superstitiously, kept some old machines that have older
versions of NetBSD, and even one rather ancient BSD/OS box.  Touch
wood.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>