ahcisata clearing WDCTL_RST failed

Hi everybody,

I’m trying to install NetBSD-8.1 on a recent Ryzen-5 system (with Gigabyte B450 AMD chipset).

But kernel is unable to see my SSD because of this error:

	ahcisata0 clearing WDCTL_RST failed for drive 0

Unfortunately, I cannot change AHCI mode in my bios, and I cannot move this drive to another sata controller.

I saw that there is some quirk in ahcisata_pci.c. But what should I change (I can provide PCI id for my controller) ?

Thanks for your help.

Best,
jym