Nouveau @ NetBSD 7.1.1

Hi,

I just tried NetBSD 7.1.1 on my desktop machine. As I have a Nvidia graphics board i compiled a kernel with nouveau enabled. Unfortunatly the kernel crashes. I also tried a current NetBSD 8_BETA build. It looks like it has the same crash.

I made screenshots with my camera. If you are interested to look into this issue and If you need anything, e.g. transcripts or hardware information from me, please ask.

Best regards
Andreas