Re: ACPI sleep issues (trap 4)

Le 21/09/2017 à 18:07, Joerg Sonnenberger a écrit :
On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 12:14:19PM +0200, Maxime Villard wrote:
I wouldn't expect ACPI sleep to be reliable, there are several sets of
registers that are not saved & restored.

FPU state is saved before, the generic purpose registers are saved as
required by the ABI. Can you be more precise in what exactly needs to be
saved?

dbregs and MSRs (PMCs, PAT, etc). Also not sure the FPU state is saved
correctly (my xcr0 change needs to be tested).

Maxime