Does that work? Intel C204 PCH Chipset on /AMD

Hello dear NetBSD/AMD-supporters,

I am currently evaluating whether I can switch to a server with a chipset "Intel C204 PCH Chipset" running NetBSD/AMD with 64Bit support.
Mainboard would be a "Supermicro X9SCM-F" with "Intel Xeon E3-1200" CPU.

Are there any contras on running such a system (apart speed, the server is for personal use)?

Please answer with Cc to me, I am currently not subscribed.

Thanks!

--
Markus Illenseer