virtio drivers

Recently I had questions about my virtio driver from several
developers.  It can be found at my personal Web site:
 http://www.minoura.org/~minoura/virtio-100605/

Currently I do not have time to continue developing and
looking for someone to do that.

As the directory name implies it was written more than a
year ago.  It has basic functionality of block device (ld at
virtio at pci) and NIC (vioif at virtio at pci), with
slightly better performance than the full-virtualized
devices (wd and rtk).  No documents (definitely I wrote some
but I cannot find them for now...).  Some missing features
including NIC offload.

Note: FreeBSD has their own virtio drivers but I've not yet
looked at it.  It might be far better than mine (if_vioif is
my first NIC driver :p).

Thanks,

--
Minoura Makoto <makoto%hauN.org@localhost>