removing boot ROMS

     Right now on i386 and amd64, we create the following boot ROMS
images:

netboot_3c509.rom
netboot_3c590.rom
netboot_3c90xb.rom
netboot_i82557.rom
netboot_ne2000_isa.rom
netboot_pcnet_isapnp.rom
netboot_pcnet_pci.rom
netboot_wd80x3.rom

These are basically images that one could burn to PROM and then install
the PROM on the appropriate NIC in order to netboot NetBSD.  Most of
these are 10 Mbit ISA cards and a couple are 100 Mbit PCI cards, but
they are all ancient and are relatively rare today.

     I would like to remove them, since they are of little use in
modern systems.  The primary motivation for removing them now is
because I am running into size issues while creating enhancements to
/boot which shares code with these.  The enhancement I am currently
working on is to load <module>.plist when a module is loaded.  This
only went slightly over the size limit for one of them.  However, other
things that I and others want to do would require adding libprop to
/boot which is likely to blow the size limit for a bunch of them.

     Are there any objections to getting rid of these things?  Speak
now (well, within the next two weeks) or forever hold your peace.  :->