Re: NetBSD 5.0-Release Print Server

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009, Robert Wideman wrote:

I apologize for not clarifying the problem.  After printing from a remote
machine, the printer will print a few pages and then stall.  When I reset
the printer I get a error page:

Internal Error - False
Position : (hex code here - two different codes are 0xfa55b and 0xface5)
System : h6fwsim_mono/x1_image
Line : 132
Version : QPDL 5.04 04-25-2005

Are those messages generated by the printer itself? If so, consult the printer docs (or manufacturer).

Otherwise find out which piece of software (a foomatic filter, maybe) is generating them, and then try to figure out why.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |