Re: starting AMD second core

Paul Goyette a écrit :
Strange.

Both of my dual-core and my quad-core processor have no problems starting up all CPUs, no manual intervention required. And all have different motherboards (ASUS M2N32-WS, ASUS M2N-E, and ECS nFORCE4M-A).

Remarks:

1. It is "options MPDEBUG", not options "MPDEBUG" (there are no quotes around MPDEBUG)

2. I have a Core Duo proc, not an AMD model, but I guess the starting code are more or less common.

V.