Re: install via pxeboot?

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 03:16:55PM +0900, Toru Nishimura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a bit afraid to ask this Q since it might sound naively silly.  Is it
> possible to boot of NetBSD/amd64 using pxeboot?

Yes.  However you need the pxeboot_ia32.bin from the amd64 release, not
that from the i386 release!

The one from the amd64 release will boot both i386 and amd64 kernels.

The build might have been changed so that the copy in 'current' will
always boot both architectures, but that mightonly have been done
for /boot.

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost