Subject: Re: various changes on INSTALL and iso generation
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Erik Berls <cyber@ono-sendai.com>
List: port-amd64
Date: 02/26/2007 23:27:36
[cc: - port-i386]

Excelllent.  I was considering making ACPI and MP default for
port-amd64.  With the addition of -NOMP and -NOACPI kernels.  The
mailing list seemed to errupt in a thread about ACPI breaking on a
large number of machines, so I aborted, and then didn't have time to
revisit.

Can we get MP added as a default?

How much of these fixes can get pulled up to netbsd-4?   (eg. if we
are able to patch for the dell, etc..)

-=erik.