Subject: Powernow support?
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Ellis <scotte@warped.com>
List: port-amd64
Date: 07/23/2006 10:01:59
It's been awhile since I've seen this subject broached, so I wanted to
check the status.  Are there any pending patches to enable PowerNow
support on amd64?  I see that the i386 PowerNow support is in, but
nothing in-tree for amd64.  Looking at powernow-k7, it looks pretty
similar to the OpenBSD version.  OpenBSD also has powernow-k8 support.

Google (and a search of the list archives) didn't turn up any "work in
progress" on Amd64 PowerNow support, so I figured I'd ask here: Is
anyone working on this, and in need of some feedback/broader testing?

	ScottE