Subject: Re: Question on availability of software
To: None <huubvanniekerk@gmail.com>
From: Kibum Han <yui@yui.pe.kr>
List: port-amd64
Date: 07/01/2006 10:55:02
Hi.

From: Huub <huubvanniekerk@gmail.com>
Subject: Question on availability of software
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:36:37 +0200

> In the last couple of days I have tried to build e.g. gnome and kde on
> my amd64 machine. Building gnome fails at building poppler (check fails
> on patching),

I don't use gnome, so just tested checksum of patches.

----- cut here -----

yui@caspar:poppler$ cvs up
yui@caspar:poppler$ make mps
=> distinfo: patches part unchanged.
yui@caspar:poppler$ cvs up
yui@caspar:poppler$

----- cut here -----

looks find to me as far as patches are concerned.
BTW, I'm using pkgsrc-current.

> .netbsd.help group, I cvs-ed a few times. First from a .be, then from a
> .de mirror. Still, it stops with the mentioned errors.

By "cvs-ed a few times", did you mean "cvs checkout from scratch" or
"cvs update"?
If what you did was the former, I have no idea.
Otherwise, how about deleting the entire tree and checking it out again?