Subject: Re: iSCSI
To: Derrick Lobo <derrick@givex.com>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 12/24/2005 00:03:01
On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 09:15:35AM -0500, Derrick Lobo wrote:
> Does NetBSD support iSCSI.... I read something about wasabiSCSI... Anyclues
> on which adapters are supported by Netbsd we currently use 2.0.2 willing to
> upgrade to whatever to make it work.....

Last I saw, Wasabi's implementation costs $$$.

You could try pkgsrc/devel/intel-iscsi, which is Intel's reference
iSCSI target ported to NetBSD, and there's a userlevel iSCSI initiator
in there too, for testing purposes.  The package also has the other
half of the equation, an OSD target.

Regards,
Alistair