Subject: 2.1-RC3 bad luck
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak+news@dimebank.com>
List: port-amd64
Date: 09/15/2005 09:52:43
I'm trying to boot from the images in

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-2-1-RC3/200508312123Z/

The boot kernel finds my tlp0 interface, but doesn't seem to be able to
talk on it; it neither sends nor hears ARPs properly, as best I can tell.

The fsck process before then is a little funny, too - it starts doing
the fsck before updating the display, so I have a blank screen while
the fsck runs. Typically not a problem, but I have one very large
(150GB) filesystem that makes it pretty obvious.

Is there a better place to note these as bugs?

chris