Subject: links fonts (was: Re: making firefox LP64 clean)
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
From: Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20041126T103039@dailyplanet.dontspam.wsrcc.com>
List: port-amd64
Date: 11/26/2004 15:36:48
> Any hints on the resources for a links window?

Well, thats a good question.  X sort of leaves the important resource
variable names up to the software author.  If the author was playing
the game nicely they would make an X11 class called "Links" (with a
capital "L") and the variable in question would be "fonts" at the top
or second level.  As a guess I would try "Links.font: FOOFONT" or if
that fails go for the * catch-all and try: "Links*font: FOOFONT"

At one point I recall there was an X resource mapping tool that would
tell you what the X program thought its variable names were, but I
can't seem to find it now.  Perhaps you could just hit on the source
and try to figure out what X variable are being exported.

-wolfgang