Subject: Re: Windows stuck
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 03/28/2004 22:22:11
On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 02:55:07PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 03:55:37AM -0600, Richard Rauch wrote:
> >  [...]
> >  * I know that this applies to USB; I think it applies to PS/2 mice, too.
>
> Yes, I notice this on my alpha too, which has a PS/2 mice.

I thought that you were the one who had reported on the Alpha, but I
didn't have the PR and didn't want to point out names from shakey
memory.  (^&

I've been meaning to roll up my sleeves and try to debug the XFree86
wsmouse reader, but that's just not been able to make it to the
top of my queue.  (Not least because I've tended to forget about
it.  (^&  My fingers almost are able to work around this bug without
engaging my brain...)