Subject: Re: resets under high load
To: 'port-amd64@NetBSD.org' <port-amd64@NetBSD.org>
From: Schothuis, Bjorn <B.Schothuis@ictk.wegener.nl>
List: port-amd64
Date: 03/18/2004 10:32:31
>Please keep the <WILD GUESS> mode enabled, I'm really scratching my head on

>this one.  I'm wondering whether anyone with an nvidia or amd chipset can
>reproduce this.

>skd

We'll not glad about it. But. I can. I have Asus K8V / amd64
in X (windowmaker) I tried make && make install && make clean of
/usrpkgsrc/x11/gnome-core
/usrpkgsrc/x11/gnome-desktop
/usrpkgsrc/x11/gnome-applets

and it does reboot. I'm not sure when it happend as I dod not know of the
problem at the time. So I just left it running last night, and this morning
It was booted. (no installed gnome though). As far as I checked. no Messages
why.

Bjorn
Dit bericht is alleen bedoeld voor de geadresseerden, strikt vertrouwelijk en
persoonlijk.
Dit bericht is door Wegener ICT Kranten B.V. gecontroleerd op de aanwezigheid van
virussen.