Port-alpha archive

Re: DEC 2000 model 300 memory

Nigel Johnson wrote:
Hi folk,

I have a DEC2000 AXP model 300 that I would love to get NetBSD on, but
right now
it comes up with a bad memory SIMM.

Does anybody know where I can get any at other than ebay prices?

Where in the world are you? I know I have 8x some size 70-ish ns 72-pin FPM SIMMs (proobably double-sided) in my box of bits. If you can find out the exact requirements of your system I could dig them out and see what size and speed they really are.

If we have a winner, you can have them for the cost of shipping from western Finland, which may or may not be cheap (couriers are essentially arm and leg territory, but Posti are pretty ok).

Staffan