Port-alpha archive

Re: sysinst segfaults on Alpha ("file system full") - install help

Thanks for the prompt response. I'll see if I can snag the
sysinst.core dump for you later today (or whatever of it actually gets
written to the ramdisk before it gets full,) but the steps are pretty
simple: open the sysinst partition utility, either from the utility
menu or as part of the install process, make any meaningful change to
the properties of one of the partitions (I've tried everything from
deleting and re-adding them down to just changing the mount point,)
and exit/save. Immediate segfault.

Good to know about the workarounds; I can manage with either of those, I think.