Port-alpha archive

Re: Making port-alpha usable again

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 04:25:27PM +0000, John Klos wrote:
> If anyone has any thoughts about how best to diagnose the disk corruption
> issues, please do let me know. I'd love to see NetBSD 8 running properly on
> Alpha :)

I have been running -current tests w/o any serious issues on an alpha
server DS20 weekly.

I also recently (short before the -8 branch) tested my Dec station 3000.

I did not get a multiprocessor DS20 working yet (fails in firmware, sounds
like a hardware issue).

So: this might be something specific to your local machine or setup.

Martin