Port-alpha archive

FTGH: Alpha Personal Workstation 500a, several Alpha Multias

Cleaning house!  I have an Alpha Personal Workstation 500a, several
Alpha Multias, and a variety of related useful gear (SCSI disks and host
adapters, cables, CRT monitor, other parts) I'm not likely to use.  I'd
like to offer this stuff first to the NetBSD community.

Free for local pickup.  I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance in
the Seattle/Eastside area to meet up.