Port-alpha archive

45 AlphaServer DS10L's & 8 CS20's looking for a new home

As much as I love all my DS10L's, as they approach college age, it
has come time to retire the last remaining systems.

I have 45 systems, plus parts, available for anyone who wishes
to pick them up in Plano, TX (a northern Dallas, TX suburb.)

Most should run, but the only three I can guarentee are the
last three still in the rack.

I figure I'll be calling the recycler to pick them up about mid
January.

Anyone interested?

Thanks,
	Eric

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric%cirr.com@localhost		 http://www.cirr.com
    As folks might have suspected, not much survives except roaches,