Port-alpha archive

Re: Interested in USB for TURBOchannel (slhci at tc)?

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 19:07:04 +0200
Felix Deichmann <m4j0rd0m0%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Intermediate result:
>
> I see enough interest for a professionally assembled option already,
> which is a success and more than I expected (and even did not ask the
> VMS community yet!).
>
> Ordering starts: PayPal deposit of EUR ?79 (I'm in Germany...) per piece
> + shipping (EUR ?9 worldwide insured for one) is required (*not* to this
> e-mail address please). I will write to all who expressed interest
> off-list with details, please make sure from *this* e-mail address to
> prevent fraud...
>
> Excess money will be refunded individually (or donated to the NetBSD
> Foundation if you like) after completion of the project, which is likely
> if volume is increased further and/or everything goes as estimated. My
> decision for a refund policy is also a reason why common crowdfunding
> platforms cannot be used (not allowed), but I see no other practical way
> for me.
>
> Deadline is April 17th, 2016. New orders are only possible until then. I
> must also reserve the right to cancel the project altogether with your
> money refunded.
>
> This is a private sale (or better: collective order) under hobbyists, no
> warranty or guarantee. The options will be tested before shipment (in
> antistatic bags) of course.
>
> This will also be put on the project site soon, which will document the
> progress from now on.
>
> Felix

I'll take 5 pieces at this price point but I would like to humbly
request for verilog/vhdl source code to be included with the hardware
and that if possible any unused GPIO pins on the CLPD device be routed
to an unpopulated pin header along with power and gnd so that the
boards may be repurposed and extended for other turbochannel
shenanigans.

Kind regards,
-Tobias