Port-alpha archive

gfortran

        Hello,

I have installed NetBSD-current on my PWS500au. All components run as expected and I have tried to install gfortran from pkgsrc.

I have tried to build 4.8 and 4.9. pkgsrc seems to be broken for alpha (on sparc64, I have modified PLIST to install package, but at least gcc can be built). I have tried to build gfortran outside pkgsrc with official compiler tarball. I only obtain another error. Linker complains about several relocated symbols at the end of stage 1. I have tried to bootstrap gcc, same result.

        But NetBSD provide gcc 4.8 (without gfortran). How can I build gfortran
?

        Best regards,

        JKB