Port-alpha archive

Multia lore?

Having had some time over the holidays to resurrect my Multia and
install NetBSD 6.0, I now have a few questions that aren't answered in
obvious places like the Multia FAQ.  Perhaps there is some Multia lore
lurking out there with the answers?

1)  What is this mystery PCI device?

unmatched vendor 0x0047 product 0x0280 (miscellaneous network, revision 0x47)
at pci0 dev 9 function 0 not configured

2)  What is going on with these "stray irqs"?

pcic0: controller 0 detecting irqs with mask 0xdeb8:<3>stray isa irq 5
stray isa irq 5
stray isa irq 5
stray isa irq 5
stray isa irq 5; stopped logging
stray isa irq 14
stray isa irq 14
stray isa irq 14
stray isa irq 14
stray isa irq 14; stopped logging
 none
pcic0: no available irq; polling for socket events

3)  The video console shows a block cursor that hides the character
under it.  Can it be changed to a "reverse video" mode, or an underline?