Port-alpha archive

Re: Is this list alive?

   Not really, but this is how I make my money, so I don't mind spending
some of it to run reliable stuff.  Hardware failures are one thing I've
never had to worry about.

  That said, my new place, near Pittsburgh, has significantly better
power prices (~$0.095/kWh) than my old place in Florida, at ~$0.13/kWh.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA