Port-alpha archive

Re: FireWire (IEEE 1394) on NetBSD/Alpha

Hi! Erik,

From: Erik Fair <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 21:35:47 -0700

> Has anyone tried using it for either IP networking, or access to disk
> (SBP-2)?

I had tested sbp(4) long ago. However, it is extent easily tested.
Moreover, i386 was connected with evbppc with fwip(4) every day, and I
was accessing the Internet though I was not alpha.

Moreover, the another version to which I added some corrections exists.
This tested sbp with alpha and sgimips.

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/ieee1394/

Thanks,
--
kiyohara