Port-alpha archive

Netbooting a machine w/ a disk

I read the diskless HOWTO hoping to be able to adpot it, but alas, my
NetBSD knowledge isn't high enough yet :).

Currently I have 2 Alpha machines running Linux that I'd like to move
to NetBSD.  The only catch is their QLogic SCSI controllers have been
replaced with more modern RAID controllers that SRM can't detect.
Currently they BOOTP/TFTP a Linux kernel which knows about the
controllers, and then boot normally.

Is this similar process available w/ NetBSD?  I'd assume it'd be like
the diskless setup, but w/o the NFS portion...

Thanks!
-Dustin