Port-alpha archive

Re: Configuring Serial Printer - DEC 3000 Model 700 / NetBSD V4.0

On Dec 6, 2008, at 4:23 PM, Micheal H. McCabe wrote:
I haven't really been following this, but maybe I should try and help.

What exactly is the problem, what have you done, and how do your
printcap look like?

Thank you!

The exact problem is actually quite the mystery. I'm attempting to connect a vintage DEC daisy wheel printer (Diablo Hytyper II from an old DECmate I)
to the DEC 3000 / 700 server running NetBSD 4.0

Mmmmm, what happened to the DECmate-I?? 8-) (a PDP-8 in a small box!)

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL