Port-alpha archive

Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 4.0_RC5 / pkgsrc-2008Q1

Hi,

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk build for
NetBSD/alpha 4.0 (build on 4.0_RC5) to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/alpha/4.0_2008Q1/

A total of 6.3GB of packages were uploaded, since this was the
first result for this branch.

The source tree this was built from was updated May 19, 2008.
I'll proceed with moving to the 2008Q2 branch for this
os/arch/version combination, so this is the first and last update
for this branch.  (The build stalled, and I didn't notice, hence
the long time between update and finish of build.)

Regards,

- Håvard